Monday, January 24, 2022

Happy Monday!


 It’s a chilly Monday here in southern Louisiana - a new week - a clean slate. It’s all too easy to focus on what’s wrong in the world. I know. I fall into that trap too often. There’s no denying that there’s a lot wrong with the world, and we should not be blind to it. Jesus said, "Be wise as serpents." Being wise does not mean being in a constant state of denial about the evil in the world. 

But Jesus also said, "Be innocent as doves." Don’t participate in the world’s evil. Do all the good you can and speak the truth. And don’t fall into thinking, "I can’t do much, so I won’t do anything." 

You can trust God to multiply the little good you do. You can’t imagine how much a simple word of appreciation and encouragement can do for another human being. So look for the good and the beautiful in nature and in other people. I hope your day is full of good cheer, goodwill, and lots of laughter. ❤️

No comments: