Friday, October 6, 2023


Do you ever feel like a thousand things are coming at you all at once? You know that some of them are more important than others, but when a herd of buffalo is trampling you down, you don’t have time to figure out who the head buffalo is. 

Retired people aren’t supposed to feel like this. At least that’s what I thought before I was retired. You live and learn.

On a positive note, the buffalo may have rattled me, but I’m on my feet - limping a little maybe. It will all get done and I’ll no doubt live through the consequences of whatever doesn’t get done.

I’m trusting that the Holy Spirit will direct me to a fulfilling of God’s purposes. The Holy Spirit will do that for you, too, so have a great Friday and the kind of weekend you’ve been hoping for - exhausting adventure or relaxation or a combination of the two. ❤️

No comments: