Monday, August 15, 2011

Time Out

I'll be having right knee replacement surgery this week.  I had my left knee done last year with very satisfactory results.  But, I must say, I'm glad I'm not a centipede!  I've been reminiscing about my last surgery by reading this old post: Me, My Knee, and Feline Therapy

As soon as I'm able, I'll post the conclusion to "The Secret Life of a Fountain Pen Aficionado."  I thought I'd get it posted before surgery, but I've had entirely too much to do to get ready for this little hospital visit.  Anyway - I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi Judy!
Just wanted to say we got your cute postcard a week ago (or was it more...time goes by so fast),so we wanted to say thanks!Hope your knee surgery goes well.Looks like you'll get a lot of use out of your new campaign desk since you may be confined to bed for a while so you will have lots of time for writing.i liked the story about how you would always go to the store with your mom to buy a fountain pen as a graduation gift,it reminded me of when I graduated high school,my husband's friend bought me an expensive pen (not a fountain pen,though) because he always saw me writing letters when he came over.I thought it was a really thoughtful and useful gift.Hope to see you posting again soon! :)

(Renee-2011 Letters)