Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Vaccine Logic

This logic about the Covid vaccine was posted by someone on Facebook.


"Out of all the vaccines I have had in my life....tetanus, small pox, measles, polio, meningitis, TB, etc... I have never seen so much wishy washi-ness over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask and socially distance even when fully vaccinated.
That I could still contract or spread the virus even when fully vaccinated, never been bribed by establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a car and/or cash prizes. I was never judged if I didn't take it. I was never discriminated for travel or other regular services. 
The vaccines I listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking it.....or taking it for that matter. 
I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between a family member and/or a close friend. 
Never seen it used for political gain. Never seen it used to persuade kids in favor of free ice cream. 
I never seen a worry about mix and matching and yet told it's ok to do it one day and then told the next day to not do it...then on and off, on and off again and again. I have never seen a vaccine threaten someone's livelihood, job, school etc.
I have never seen a vaccine that allows a 12 year old's consent supersede his/her parent's consent (that one alone blows me away!!!).
So, after all I have said can someone tell me how on God's green earth I am a conspiracy theorist, uneducated, non researched, not following the “science” for not willing to take this vaccine UNTIL the clinical trials are over at least two years from now??
Finally, after all the vaccines (shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides and judges a society such as this one.
This is one powerful vaccine. It does all these things that I mentioned and yet, It doesn't do what all the other vaccines (shots) that I mentioned earlier were designed to do (and successfully achieved I might add) which is…..fight off Covid"
*copied and pasted from a friend….

No comments: